THESA2017 is HRDF Claimable!
||REGISTRATION FEE RATES (RM) PER DELEGATE (includes 6%GST)
|Early Bird (by 21 July 2017)
|Group Rate (For 5 pax or more)
|Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan (SRK), Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan (SMK)
and Sekolah Jenis Kebangsaan (SJK)
Full-time Students (Schools, Colleges and Universities)
|One Day Attendance
|Early Bird (by 21 July 2017)
|Group Rate (For 5 Pax or more)
|One Day Attendance
Terms & Conditions
Registration and Payment
All registration fees:
- are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) for one delegate only
- include 6% Goods and Services Tax (Malaysia)
- include daily lunch and tea breaks
- do not cover any kind of insurance. Overseas delegates are recommended to make arrangements for their own travel or person insurance
- The 20% discount applies to "Individual" registration rate only. The discounted rate is displayed as "Early Bird" and applies before 20 July 2017. The 20% discount does not apply to Early Bird, SRK, SMK, SJK, Full-time Students, One Day Attendance or Group Rate for both "Educational" and "Non-Educational Institutions".
- Payment is due within 14 days from the date of your registration. If payment is not received withint 14 days, your registration will be placed on the wait-list.* Notwithstanding this, full payment is required to be made before the first day of the Symposium.
- Within 14 days of receipt of payment, an official receipt and confirmation email will be issued to the email used in the registration form.
- For late payment after the 14 days payment term, delegate will have to register again by end of registration deadline.
- To be eligible for the Full-time Student registration rate, the individual must be able to present a valid student identification on the day of the event. This rate does not apply to part-time students.
* THESA2017 cannot guarantee you a seat at THESA2017 if you are placed on the wait-list.
To qualify for the early bird registration, payment must be received by 21 July 2017. All payments received after 21 July 2017 will be processed at the normal registration fee.
The group rate only applies for registration of five (5) or more delegates from the same organisation/institution.
The data collected through registration will be used for THESA2017 organised by Taylor's Education Group. The data will not be disclosed to any organisation not associated with Taylor's Education Group. During the course of your participation at this event, photograph(s) or video image(s) of you may be taken or recorded for news and publicity purposes relating to the legitimate interests of Taylor's Education Group
Upon registration all invoiced sums, including applicable taxes, are payable in full by the delegate to Taylor’s Education Sdn Bhd.
Confirmation of Registration
Confirmation of registration is only upon full payment of registration fee. The Symposium Secretariat will notify delegates of registration confirmation by email, fax or post according to the details provided in the registration form. If you do not receive the confirmation of registration two weeks after submitting your registration form and payment, please contact the Symposium Secretariat at THESA@taylors.edu.my
You are required to show your email confirmation at the registration counter upon arriving.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
THESA2017 is unable to offer a refund for a delegate who has registered and made a payment. If you are unable to attend THESA2017, a substitute delegate from your organisation or institution may be sent to replace you at no extra charge. All substitutions must be made in writing and sent to THESA@taylors.edu.my at least seven (7) days prior to the event. Any requests received thereafter will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Event Cancellation and Changes
THESA2017 reserves the right to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its control. In the event of event being cancelled, a refund of the registration fee will be made but no compensation will be paid for any additional costs incurred. All speakers and topics are correct at the time of printing. THESA2017 reserves the right to substitute speakers and cancel or alter the content and timing of the programme for reasons beyond its control.
Travel and Accommodation Policy
THESA2017 is not responsible for the purchase of non-refundable airline tickets or the cancellation and changes in fees connected with air travel or hotel accommodation room charges and booking charges. All registered delegates are requested to email THESA@taylors.edu.my to confirm that the event is taking place on its scheduled dates and location before purchasing airline tickets or booking hotels. We retain the right to cancel an event up to three weeks before its scheduled dates.
The organizers will not accept liability for non-approval of visas, individual transport delays and transport disruption, and in such circumstances our normal cancellation rules and penalties apply. Where matters beyond the reasonable control of the organizers impair or prevent the organizers from being able to perform their obligation under events, the client releases the organizers from any liability, incidental or consequential to such matters.
THESA2017 reserves the right to change any of the above Terms and Conditions. Please do not hesitate to contact us at THESA@taylors.edu.my if you have further queries.
Registration and Modes of Payment
For Taylor’s Education Group Staff
Please register on HRSS. Kindly follow the steps below.
- Register via HRSS https://taylors.csod.com/client/taylors/default.aspx
- Click on "Learning"
- Click on "Events Calendar"
- Go to the month of "August 2017"
- You have two registration options to select from:
(A) to attend 1 day (09, 10 or 11 August 2017):- click "THESA2017 (10th August 2017) " for your preferred date
(B) to attend all 3 days (09 to 11 August 2017):- click "Trends in Holistic Education Symposium Asia (THESA2017)"
- Click "Register"
Once your request has been approved by your superior, you should receive an auto-notification email from HRSS system confirming your attendance to THESA2017.
For Non-Taylor’s Staff ( Other Delegates)
Please go to the Registeration Form page and complete the information in the Registration Form - this only takes 1 minute. Upon completion of the Registration Form, you will be presented will the following modes of payment:- PayPal (accepts all major credit cards) or you may choose your preferred offline payment method from the below:-
Method (1) Bank Transfer (applicable to both local and overseas delegate) or Method (2) Cash/Cheque Bank-in (applicable to local delegate)
Kindly refer to the following bank account information. When making the payment, you are required to reference the same email that was used in the registration form. Upon making the bank trasfer or cash/cheque bank-in, kindly send the proof of payment (which include payment amount and date of payment) to THESA@taylors.edu.my
Account Name: Taylor's Education Sdn Bhd
Bank Name: AmBank (M) Berhad
Account Number: 254-2012000539
SWIFT Code: arbkmykl
Method (3) Cheque (applicable to local delegate)
Please make the cheque payable to: Taylor's Education Sdn Bhd. You can deliver the cheque in-person or by post to the following address. You are strongly advised to use a courier service if you opt to post the cheque. Please email the tracking number to THESA@taylors.edu.my. Please quote your email for our reference.
Block B3 Level 9
Leisure Commerce Square
No. 9 Jalan PJS 8/9
46150 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Please send your payment via the authorised modes stated below to confirm your seat(s). All payment has to be made within 30 days from the date of your online registration. For delayed payment, please inform us by sending an email to THESA@taylors.edu.my